Primary objective of this article is to Discuss on Basics of Investment Banking. Investment banking is a profitable business. They act on behalf of private and public corporations. Also the investment banking industry plays an essential role in the market transactions because they are carrying them out for other companies. An investment banking company is a business that performs various intermediary functions for any financial set up such as underwriting, mediating mergers or acquisitions and in many cases take sup brokerage services for institutions. An investment banker is a person who carries out these processes and works a great investment company.
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of TCFC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Central Bank of India
- Policies of Credit Risk Management at National Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Apex Tannery Limited