This article focus to discuss on Best Short-Term Investing Strategies. Investing short-term results in for a period of one or two years. It can also be only a few months depending on how long you would like to leave your money available in the market. If you do not want to take the risk using your hard-earned money, you can open a family savings. Though the interest gained is less, you can withdraw the money whenever you wish to. This article also briefly explain Stocks and mutual funds, Investing in commodities and Forex Trading.
- Practices and Policies in Credit Management of Rupali Bank
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Alternative Depreciation System (ADS)
- Repayment Behavior of Retail Loan Borrowers in BRAC Bank
- Annual Report 2007 of GrameenPhone Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of National Polymer Industries Limited