General objective of this article is to Discuss Commercial Real Estate Valuation. The valuation of commercial property is dependent on multiple factors that happen to be intrinsic to the property and processed via a metrics which could utilize comparable sales, cost approach or income capitalization approach to determine its value. The investor then makes any determination what discount pace he thinks is appropriate to justify and compensate raise the risk of tying up capital commensurate with project danger, risk premium, the cost of debt and general financial system.
- Annual Report 2016 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Green Delta Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Tata Motors
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Dena Bank Limited
- Fund Management of IIDF Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited