Prime purpose of this article is to Discuss on Difference between Private Equity and Debt Capital. Private equity is an equity instrument usually in the form of selected stock. Debt capital is often a generic term use to describe both bank loans and non Financial institution loans just like unitranche as well as mezzanine loans. Both private equity and debt capital works for its same purposes. Acquisitions, growth, working capital, growth expenses are generally some of your capital uses. Here distinguish Private Equity and Debt Capital with financial examples and explanation.
- Why Build Coal Mine Investment
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of LankaBangla Finance Limited
- Discuss on Call Strategy and Dividend Stocks for Benefit