Prime purpose of this article is to Discuss on Difference between Private Equity and Debt Capital. Private equity is an equity instrument usually in the form of selected stock. Debt capital is often a generic term use to describe both bank loans and non Financial institution loans just like unitranche as well as mezzanine loans. Both private equity and debt capital works for its same purposes. Acquisitions, growth, working capital, growth expenses are generally some of your capital uses. Here distinguish Private Equity and Debt Capital with financial examples and explanation.
- SME Banking Operations of Standard Chartered Bank
- Retail Banking of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2007-2008 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Cause Proxima
- Annual Report 2016 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Internship Report on Finance Analysis Through Ratios A Study on the PUBALI BANK LTD