Principle purpose of this article is to Discuss on Forest Fire Investing. Here explain Forest Fire Investing in financial point of view. One area of deep concern for such a global “fires” are totalitarian countries that are oil exporters who include high marginal costs. Within this logic the Middle East is okay, since their marginal charge of oil is, for example $12 in the (depleting) elephant fields of Saudi Arabic. The three most painful examples are Russia, Iran, and also Venezuela. Their marginal cost to generate oil are close to $100 and the global spot price hovers right now there but only precariously.
- Annual Report 2015 of Agrani Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Internship Report On Foreign Exchange Activities and Loan of Exim Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Trust Investment Bank Limited