This assignment focus to discuss on International Monetary Fund (IMF) based on Function, Financing, Investment and Earnings. IMF provides Training and Technical assistance in the areas of finance administration system, Tax system, checking system development to the member countries through the Monetary and Exchange Extramarital relationships Department, the Fiscal Extramarital relationships Department, and the Agency of Statistics. The Authorized Department, the Bureau of Computing Services and the region departments also coordinate. IMF also helps to draw a systematic process for foreign transactions to take place.
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Oil India Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Eastern Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Credit Risk Management of Sonali Bank
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Muthoot Finance
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2015 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited