This article focus to Discuss on different types of Long Term Investments. When investing in long term, it is vital to evaluate the form of investment a potential buyer should take. They got to know too that investing in lasting is different from short term investing. Because investing in lasting ventures needs a substantial amount savings to be shelled out unlike short term investing. With long time period investments, it is still important that certain must set their goal to have the most profitable returns because of their chosen mode of investment decision. Investors should be prepared to take risks with their money with this venture.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Annual Report 2012 of Central Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Tata Chemicals Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Punjab and Sind Bank