The part of the earnings not settled to investors is left for investment to produce for future earnings growth. Investors seeking high current earnings and limited money growth prefer firms with high Dividend Payout Ratio. However investors seeking capital growth may well prefer lower agreed payment ratio because money gains are taxed with a lower rate. Formula: Dividend Payout Ratio = Dividends / Net Income for the same Period.
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2007-2008 of NTPC Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Green Delta Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Khulna Power Company Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Financial Evaluation of Capital Projects
- Management on the Financial Statements of Rupali Bank Limited