Earnings Response is the relationship between a firm’s equity results and any unexpected earnings announcements. A firm’s stock price is related to information available in order to investors. Thus, news of unexpected earnings may result in buying panic even though low earnings may result in selling panic. The earnings response coefficient will be expressed as Ur = a + b(em-u) + at where r is the expected return, (em-u) would be the value of unexpected earnings, e express random movement, a would be the benchmark rate and b is the earnings response coefficient.
- Credit Card Division of Southeast Bank Limited
- Report on Performance Evaluation of First Security Bank Limited from Different Point of View
- Annual Report 2010 of IFIC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of ACI Limited
- Credit Management System of Mutual Trust Bank