Economic democracy or stakeholder democracy is often a socio economic philosophy of which proposes to transfer decision-making power through corporate managers as well as corporate shareholders into a larger group of public stakeholders which includes workers, customers, vendors, neighbors and the particular broader public. Not one definition or approach encompasses economic democracy.
- Operation of Leasing in Bangladesh on Prime Finance and Investment Ltd
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Wipro Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of IGI Investment Bank Limited
- Discussed on Importance of Insurance for Retail Business
- Finding Bad Credit Loans