Economic sociology could be the study of your social cause and effect of varied economic phenomena. The field might be broadly divided into a classical period and also a contemporary one. Contemporary economic sociology might include studies of all modern social tasks of economic phenomena; economic sociology may thus often be a field in your intersection of economics in addition to sociology.
- Annual Report 2001-2002 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Modern Portfolio Theory
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Development Credit Bank
- Functional Finance – an economic theory
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Performance Evaluation of trust Bank as a Financial institution (Part-3)