A good emotional bias is usually a distortion in knowledge and decision making on account of emotional factors. Psychological bias might, by way of example, help explain the tendency towards over-optimism or even over-pessimism, even when evidence for a more rational conclusion can be obtained. Emotions have a small to large effect on the decisions we make depending on the type of feelings.
- Director’s Report 2002 of ITC LImited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Central Bank of India
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Sharda Cropchem Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Report On Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh
- Insurance different from Primitive Investment Sources