Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a qualified, defined side of the bargain, employee benefit (ERISA) plan designed to invest primarily from the stock of the particular sponsoring employer. ESOPs are “qualified” from the sense that the particular ESOP’s sponsoring corporation, the selling shareholder and also participants receive numerous tax benefits. ESOP’s often used as corporate finance strategy and they are also used to help align the interests of a company’s employees with those of company’s shareholders.
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2004 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Investment of Social Islami Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of VA Tech Wabag Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of IDBI Bank