Engagement Letter is a written agreement to complete services in alternate for compensation. Engagement letters are traditionally utilized by certain professional service firms, particularly within the fields of money, accounting, law and contacting to define the specifics in the business relationship. Typically, the letter is sent with the service firm with an officer of this engaging company. In the event the officer has closed the engagement page, the letter serves as being a contract.
- Investing in Small Businesses for Tax Benefits
- Report on Foreign Exchange Operation of Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2005 of Adani Port Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Procedure of Opening L/C: A Case of Uttara Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Investment Function of Leasing Company