Equipment loans are loans to obtain business equipment that are secured by the equipment itself. Instead of putting up collateral such as your home or business assets, you operate the item you’re getting as collateral. In the event you don’t pay this loan back, the bank simply repossesses an item, so nothing anyone already own is in risk. Equipment loans would be the method of advancing capital to businesses when considering acquiring equipment. Financing methods include things like equipment leasing along with government loans, as well as sale-leaseback wherein this collateralized existing equipment to increase cash for added purchases.
- Annual Report 2012 of Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2016 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2014 of United Bank Limited
- Financial Statement Analysis and Forecasting
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Samorita Hospital Limited