Equivalent Annual Cost (EAC) is the annual cost associated with owning an asset over its whole life. Equivalent annual cost is normally used by firms for capital having a budget decisions. EAC is normally used as a decision making tool with capital budgeting when comparing investment projects associated with unequal lifespans. On the other hand, the projects being compared should have equal risk: normally, EAC must not provide.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Aditya Birla Finance Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2009 of Mashreq Bank
- Fundamentals of Tax Lien Bidding
- Annual Report 2008 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of The Peninsula Chittagong Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited