A merchant account is a type of bank account allowing businesses to agree to payments by payment cards, typically debit or cards. A merchant account is established under an agreement between an acceptor as well as a merchant acquiring bank for your settlement of payment card transactions. The benefits of having a merchant account for your business are many. Along with customer service, the reputation of any merchant account provider is critical. Find out whatever you can from fair sources. Do not exclusively count on testimonials on the corporation website.
- Foreign Exchange Banking of Uttara Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2001-2002 of Axis Bank
- Internship Report on Credit Rating and Factore of Affecting The Bank rating
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Tosrifa Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)