Experimental economics is the usage of experimental methods to check economic questions. Data collected in experiments are widely used to estimate influence size, test the validity of financial theories, and illuminate market mechanisms. Economical experiments usually utilize cash to really encourage subjects, in order to mimic real world incentives. Experimental economics have likewise expanded to understand institutions along with the law.
- Annual Report 2015 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2010-2011 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Over View of the Financial Performance of GrameenPhone Ltd (Part 2)
- Annual Report 2012 of Beximco Synthetics Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited