The actual goals of trial and experimental finance are to comprehend human and market place behavior in settings based on finance. Experiments are synthetic economic environments manufactured by researchers specifically to help answer research issues. Experimental finance is often a branch of experimental economics and it is most common use lies in the field of behavioral finance.
- Basics of Credit Score
- Annual Report 2014 of Green Delta Insurance Company Limited
- Credit Appraisal and Credit Management Practice by Prime Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2015-2016 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Ashok Leyland