This article focus to Explain the Basics of Share Broking. The role of a share broker is comparable to that of an investment advisor and a financial advisor. Share Broking is a transaction involved between two parties of exchanging of shares and investments. Broking in a stock market must be done between two parties who will be members of the alternate. Share brokers exclusively trade by themselves behalf as a primary, guessing that a share or that one financial instrument’s value increases or decline. This article explain three different types of share broking services: Execution only, Advisory dealing and Discretionary dealing.
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of State Bank of Mysore
- Dividend Policy of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Report on Investment Analysis of Exim Bank (Part-2)