General objective of this article is to Explain Capital Growth Investment Strategy, in financial market perspectives. The benefits of capital growth investment strategy involve faster increase throughout asset value and better probability of profit than most various other investment strategies. The negatives include higher risk, unknown returns and high unstable portfolio. Capital growth investment strategy is really a widely accepted and used portfolio management strategy. Often times one can see capital growth portfolios which allocate over 90 percent capital to equities.
- Report on Credit Rating and Capital Preservation of Dhaka Bank Ltd(Part 2)
- Report on Guidelines for Credit Risk Management of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of The Bank Of Khyber
- Annual Report 2014 of Southeast Bank Limited