General objective of this article is to Explain Capital Growth Investment Strategy, in financial market perspectives. The benefits of capital growth investment strategy involve faster increase throughout asset value and better probability of profit than most various other investment strategies. The negatives include higher risk, unknown returns and high unstable portfolio. Capital growth investment strategy is really a widely accepted and used portfolio management strategy. Often times one can see capital growth portfolios which allocate over 90 percent capital to equities.
- Capital Market Exposure of BRAC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Madras Rubber Factory Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Vardhman Holdings Limited