General objective of this article is to Explain Ethical Investing for Federal Officials. here explain Ethical Investing in international business perspective and in financial point of view. For a federal official in the public eye, investment holdings can easily present serious conflicts involving interest. Through the methods of recusal, waivers, liquidation along with qualified blind trusts, an official can greatly reduce it is likely that being tarnished by scandal related to his investments. While the systems set up are not perfect, they furnish the public some safety against its representatives acting within their own best interests, rather than in those of the people they are meant to be able to serve.
- Rural Development Scheme of Islami Bank Bangladesh
- Financial Performance 2007-2008 of State Bank of India
- Advantages of Working Capital Management
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of PI Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Paisalo Digital Limited