Basic purpose of this article is to Explain all about Financial Spread Betting. Financial spread betting offers other benefits when applied from the trading of stocks, foreign exchange, commodities and indices. Financial spread betting is a financial action that mostly involves speculation by dealers of movements of discuss groups or indices, pertinent currencies and commodities including wheat, gold and acrylic. One of the major appeals of spread betting may be the degree of potential windfall, which can be not present in other forms of trading.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Annual Report 2012 of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Report on Performance in Pooling of funds and Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Loan Execution Process of Bank Alfalah
- Considerations in Formulating Financial Plan