Principle objective of this article is to Explain Market Movements. All a lot of people see when the industry is falling or rising rapidly is a trend, which they assume will continue. When industry has jumped way way up, they buy stocks. When it is dropped, they sell. For a while, the market may continue to move in terms they’ve observed. But sooner or later the trend will change. Understanding how markets turn can assist you do better with ones investments. This article also Explaining Market Turns and Waiting for Capitulation to analysis Market Movements.
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Union Bank of India
- Report on SME Banking of Brac Bank (Part-4)
- Annual Report 2010 of S. Alam Cold Rolled Steels Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Prime Bank Limited