This article focus to explain Option Investing Process in International Business perspective. Option Investing are either puts as well as calls and involve two parties. The person selling the option is often the writer and not necessarily. Once you purchase a choice, you also contain the right to sell the option for a profit. A put option gives the purchaser the right to trade a specified stock for the strike price, the price inside contract, by a particular date. The buyer has no obligation to trade if he chooses not to accomplish this but the writer of the contract has the obligation to purchase the stock if the buyer wants him to accomplish this.
- Annual Report 2013 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Cross Sectional Analysis Between Metro Spinning and Saiham Textile
- Annual Report 2007 of Allied Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of South Indian Bank
- Define the Municipal Bonds
- A Report on Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank limited