This article focus to explain Organizational Investment Management. The organizational Investment management process fundamentally contains deciding how and where to invest the funds. Furthermore, it comprises of either or perhaps both fund organization and also collective investment management. By carrying out efficient asset management and meeting various investment goals, the organization meets the expectations in the investors. The briefly explain some Investment Management related questions, like: What is the investment administration process, why investment management and career in investment management.
- Explain Profit Maximization Strategy
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Analysis Investment Management with Portfolio Management Software
- Annual Report 2017 of Shepherd Industries Limited
- Working Capital Management of Shakti Engineering Ltd
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of United Bank of India