Broad objective of this article is to explain Profit Maximization strategy. Profit Maximization a process that companies undergo to determine the best output and price levels so as to maximize its go back. The company will most likely adjust influential factors for instance production costs, selling prices, and output levels as a way of reaching the profit goal. You will discover two main profit maximization methods utilised, and they are Marginal Cost-Marginal Profit Method and Full Cost-Total Revenue Approach. Profit maximization is a good thing for an organization, but can be a bad thing for consumers in the event the company starts make use of cheaper products or decides to get prices. One of the most extremely efficient ways involving profit maximization is as a specialist in a clear market segment and carefully narrow down your target market.
- Annual Report 2010 of Shinepukur Ceramics Limited
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategies of the Premier Bank Limited
- Assignment on Foreign Trade of United Commercial Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of BDCOM Online Limited
- The Importance of Online Investing
- Portfolio Management Services of IDLC Investments Limited