Basic objective of this article is to Explain Programming for Automated Trading. Automated trading is the method of using computerized program to trade a financial instrument like stocks, options, futures, currency etc. It involves writing a computer program to identify access and exit points in a trade. Automated strategies are manufactured by processing and analyzing price data using mathematical types. With advances in laptop or computer technology, automated trading has gained much popularity over the last few decades. Once you have learned one of these languages, you will manage to formulate any rule-based dealing strategy.
- Annual Report 2013 of Jute Spinners Limited
- Define and Describe Credit Risk
- Deposit and Loan Schemes of Premier Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Aditya Birla Finance Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2016 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited