Main purpose of this article is to Explain what is Secondary Offering. Raising Capital through Secondary Offering when a company needs to improve additional capital beyond usual business operations, they have got two general options. An example may be to borrow the money either over the offering of bonds or even other means. A secondary offering is the term for any large-scale public giving of stock by an active public company. It is termed a secondary offering since it occurs after the corporation’s initial public offering. This can refer either to selling additional shares available in the market or to large shareholders in a existing company selling a tremendous amount of their shares.
- Annual Report 2006 of GrameenPhone Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2012 of Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited
- How to Value Farmland for Agriculture Investment
- Annual Report 2012 of Quasem Drycells Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Mashreq Bank