Basic purpose of this article is to Explain Short Selling Investment Technique, in financial point of view. Risks of Short Selling though investors and traders can gain shorting stocks and various other assets, there is significant risk to your short strategy. Short selling stocks is an investment technique where a investor plans to profit off the declining price of any security. A short seller borrows shares of stock they can’t own and sells them from the open market. If your value of the stocks fall, the short seller are able to buy back the borrowed shares for a lower price or in close proximity out their short positions for just a profit.
- SME Banking and Credit Risk Grading System of Commercial Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Sindhu Trade Links Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Foreign Exchange Risk
- Annual Report 2014 of Shahjibazar Power Company Limited
- Evaluation of Foreign Exchange Activities of Mercantile Bank Limited