Basic purpose of this article is to Explain Short Selling Investment Technique, in financial point of view. Risks of Short Selling though investors and traders can gain shorting stocks and various other assets, there is significant risk to your short strategy. Short selling stocks is an investment technique where a investor plans to profit off the declining price of any security. A short seller borrows shares of stock they can’t own and sells them from the open market. If your value of the stocks fall, the short seller are able to buy back the borrowed shares for a lower price or in close proximity out their short positions for just a profit.
- Annual Report 2007 of Information Services Network Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bengal Windsor Thermoplastics Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Malek Spinning Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Samorita Hospital Limited
- Foreign Exchange Activities of Pubali Bank Limited
- Prospects of SME Credit Scheme of Jamuna Bank