Main objective of this article is to Explain Sovereign Wealth Funds, here explain this topic in International Business perspective. The two main purposes of Sovereign Wealth Funds are short term foreign currency stabilization and liquidity management. Sovereign Wealth Funds are owned and managed by governments or central banks of various countries around the world to invest their trade surplus globally, usually on a long term basis. They are funded by trade surplus of international trade, foreign currency deposit, International Monetary Fund reserves and other national funds like pension funds and oil funds.
- Financial Performance 2011-2012 of State Bank of India
- Annual Report 2017 of Bangladesh Building System Limited
- An Overview of Micro Credit and Investment Practices of MIDAS Financing Limited
- Advantages of Asset Finance over Standard Credit Facilities
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Credit Risk Management of United Commercial Bank Limited