Export Credit Agency (ECA) is a financial institution or agency providing trade financing to help domestic companies because of their international activities. Export credit agency provide financing services like guarantees, loans and insurance plan to these companies in order to promote exports from the domestic country. The leading objective of ECAs is usually to remove the risk and uncertainty associated with payments to exporters when exporting outside their country. ECAs take the danger away from this exporter and change it to them selves, for a premium.
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Birla Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of AB Bank Limited
- Different Forms of Bonds to Invest in Financial Markets
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Hindustan Motors Limited