Export Credit Agency (ECA) is a financial institution or agency providing trade financing to help domestic companies because of their international activities. Export credit agency provide financing services like guarantees, loans and insurance plan to these companies in order to promote exports from the domestic country. The leading objective of ECAs is usually to remove the risk and uncertainty associated with payments to exporters when exporting outside their country. ECAs take the danger away from this exporter and change it to them selves, for a premium.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of United Spirits Limited
- Annual Report 2005 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Golden Harvest Agro Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Sunlife Insurance Company Limited
- Auditor’s Report 2013 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Alhaj Textile Mills Limited