External Debt is the portion of a country’s debt that’s borrowed from dangerous lenders including business banks, governments or international banking companies. These loans, which includes interest, must usually be paid inside the currency that the loan was made. In order in order to earn the needed currency, the borrowing country may sell along with export goods to the lender’s country.
- Annual Report 2011 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Discuss on Commodity Trading for Binary Options