This term paper focus on External Source of Finance in Padma Bridge. Padma Bridge is a multipurpose road-rail bridge throughout the Padma River to always be constructed in Bangladesh. The first 10 several years of WB credit which has been cancelled carried only 0. 75 percent service charge and 45 years maturity period, including a grace amount of 10 years, meaning that the country would not be required to pay any amount over the first 10 years. Through the next 10 years, the nation would have repaid 2 percent of the borrowed amount every year and for your remaining twenty years 4.0 per cent of the original amount every season.
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2008-2009 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Wipro Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Elgi Equipments Limited
- Inventory Investment Definition