A finance lease or capital lease is a variety of lease. It is a commercial arrangement in which: the lessee (customer or borrower) will pick an asset (equipment, car, software); the lessor (finance company) will purchase that resource; the lessee will have use of that asset over the lease. Finance lease is one through which risk and rewards incidental towards the ownership of this leased asset are used in lessee but not the ownership.
- Annual Report 2009 of HDFC Bank
- Annual Report 2010 of Olympic Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2012 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operations of the BASIC Bank Limited
- Post Modern Portfolio Theory