Financial Accounting is the process of documenting, summarizing and reporting the myriad of transactions from a business, so as to supply an accurate picture of its financial position and performance. The principal objective of financial accounting is the preparation of monetary statements – such as balance sheet, income statement and profit statement – that encapsulates their operating performance spanning a particular period, and financial position at the specific moment in time.
- Report on Mudaraba Savings Account
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2016-2017 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Govind Rubber Limited
- Report on Principal and Practice of Banking
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited