Financial Modeling is the process by which an organisation constructs a monetary representation of a number of, or all, aspects of the firm or maybe given security. The model is frequently characterized by carrying out calculations, and makes recommendations based on that information. The financial modeling may also summarize particular events for that end user and supply direction regarding achievable actions or alternatives.
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Hakkani Pulp & Paper Mills Limited
- Performance of Dutch-Bangla Bank in Online Banking
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Housing Financing Industry and the Present Status of Developer Firms