Economic regulation is a variety of regulation or guidance, which subjects banking companies to certain prerequisites, restrictions and recommendations, aiming to keep up with the integrity of the financial system. This may become handled by the government or non-government corporation. Financial regulation has additionally influenced the framework of banking sectors, by decreasing borrowing costs and increasing the range of financial products obtainable.
- Sample Joining Letter format from Employee
- Leave Application format for Sister’s Operation on Behalf of her
- Development of the Doctrine of Legitimate Expectation
- Design an Attractive Website
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Bibi Chini Mosque)
- The Role of World Bank for social development for Bangladesh