Economic regulation is a variety of regulation or guidance, which subjects banking companies to certain prerequisites, restrictions and recommendations, aiming to keep up with the integrity of the financial system. This may become handled by the government or non-government corporation. Financial regulation has additionally influenced the framework of banking sectors, by decreasing borrowing costs and increasing the range of financial products obtainable.
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Thesis Paper on Grameen Bank of Bangladesh
- Loan Repayment Behavior of SME Loan Holder of BRAC Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Exide Industries Limited