Financial reinsurance is a technique used by a life insurance policy companies to even out their returns as well as stay profitable. This technique may also be utilized by others that want to improve their returns with out taking lots of additional risk. Listed below are the basics involving financial reinsurance. This can be a form of reinsurance that is focused more on capital management compared to on risk move.
- Report on Credit Policy of HSBC Bank (Part-1)
- Annual Report 2008 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Small Enterprise Financing Department in United Leasing Company Limited
- Foreign Trade Activities of Jomuna Bank Limited
- Discuss on Pharmacy Revenue Management in Hospitals
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Punjab National Bank