Financial Risk refers to the possibility of a corporation or government defaulting on its bonds, which would cause those bondholders to lose money. It is a term often used to imply downside risk, meaning the uncertainty of a return and the potential for financial loss. This risk is primarily a function of the relative amount of debt that the firm uses to finance its assets. It provides guidelines that those who make financial decisions for the company must follow.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Greaves Cotton Limited
- Annual Report 1999-2000 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Financial Activities of BRAC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Discuss on Call Strategy and Dividend Stocks for Benefit