It is a broadly described Financial Statement of Mercantile Bank Limited in the year of 2014. During the financial year, The Bank’s Net Interest Income Taka. 2,599,108,314. Total Operating Income Taka. 7,996,022,008. Total Operating Expenses Taka. 3,585,449,621. Total profit/(loss) before taxes Taka. 2,288,508,333. Net Profit after Taxation for the year Taka. 1,188,508,333. Total 739,156,701 Ordinary shares (79,195,360 Ordinary shares during 2013) of BDT 10 each were issued, subscribed and fully paid up as on 31st December 2014.
The Broad of Directors recommended @10% cash dividend for public shareholders only for the year ended 31st December 2014. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Financial Statement of Mercantile Bank Limited:
- A Visit To A Historical Place/Building (Mosque of Amr ibn al-As)
- Gross Operating Surplus (GOS)
- Analysis of SME Banking System of Brac Bank Limited
- Reference letter for admission of a student
- Sample Insurance Sales Letter Format
- Report on Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Versus Prednisolone in Clinical Management of Infantile Spasm