It is a broadly described Financial Statement of Mercantile Bank Limited in the year of 2015. During the financial year, The Bank’s Net Interest Income Taka. 3,157,715,633. Total Operating Income Taka. 10,088,976,868. Total Operating Expenses Taka. 5,652,541,002. Total profit/(loss) before taxes Taka. 3,487,358,324. Net Profit after Taxation for the year Taka. 2,227,358,324. Total 739,156,701 Ordinary shares (79,195,360 Ordinary shares during 2013) of BDT 10 each were issued, subscribed and fully paid up as on 31st December 2016.
The Broad of Directors has recommended @15% cash and @5% Stock dividend for public shareholders only for the year ended 31st December 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Financial Statement of Mercantile Bank Limited:
- Assignment on General Banking Activities of Basic Bank
- Financial Performance Analysis on Dhaka Bank
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2008 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of City Union Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Karnataka Bank Limited
- Financial statement and security valuation of British American Tobacco Bangladesh