The Financial Transaction Tax (FTT), also referred to as the “Stock Transfer Tax” is a proposed tax that might impose a small fee for the sale or transport of stocks, bonds and other financial assets. The tax would raise a lot of money while discouraging the kind of speculation that helped result in the economic failure. The idea originated with economist Nobel Laureate economist David Tobin. A financial transaction tax is a levy placed over a specific type connected with monetary transaction for just a particular purpose.
- Application and Cover Letter format for Health Care Assistant Job
- Cultural Dynamics in Assessing Global Markets
- Sales Performance of RB Group
- Client Server Setup and Configuration Using Linux.
- Letter for Sale of Car which is no more required for the company
- Separation of Power Under Bangladesh and USA Constitution