The Financial Transaction Tax (FTT), also referred to as the “Stock Transfer Tax” is a proposed tax that might impose a small fee for the sale or transport of stocks, bonds and other financial assets. The tax would raise a lot of money while discouraging the kind of speculation that helped result in the economic failure. The idea originated with economist Nobel Laureate economist David Tobin. A financial transaction tax is a levy placed over a specific type connected with monetary transaction for just a particular purpose.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Explain Profit Margin for Health Insurance Companies
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Muthoot Finance
- Benefits of Investing in Covered Calls Strategy