Fixed Capital iscapital investments which might be needed to launch and conduct business. These assets are considered fixed in that they’re not used up in the actual production of an assistance, but have the reusable value. Fixed capital investments are typically depreciated on the company’s accounting statements spanning a long time frame. Examples include factories, office properties, computer servers, coverage, legal contracts and manufacturing equipment – anything which is not continually purchased through production of a fantastic or service.
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Analysis on Call Options Strategy for Investors
- Annual Report 2017 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Power Company Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited