A flexible budget is a budget that adjusts or flexes for changes in the volume of activity. The flexible budget is more sophisticated and useful than a static budget, which remains at one amount regardless of the volume of activity. This is a tutorial study based lecture. Here explains how flexible budgets can be used to control variable and fixed overhead costs. Here also prepare a flexible budget and explain the advantages of the flexible budget approach over the static budget approach.
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2008-2009 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Fund Management of Phoenix Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Cipla Limited
- An Overview of Micro Credit and Investment Practices of MIDAS Financing Limited