Floating Charge is a security that has an underlying asset which is governed by change in amount and value. Corporations can use floating charge and it doesn’t affect their capability to use the main asset as usual. If the organization fails to pay the loan or goes into liquidation, does the floating charge become “crystallized” or frozen right fixed charge. At that point the financial institution becomes the first-in-line creditor can draw against the actual underlying asset as well as its value to be able to recoup its loss on the loan.
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2003-2004 of NTPC Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
- Define and Discuss on Deposit Insurance System
- Annual Report 2017 of Rahim Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Confidence Cement Limited
- Which Factors affecting the Size of Investment in Inventories?