Foreign exchange market is the markets in which members are able to buy, sell, exchange and guess on currencies. Foreign exchange markets are made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management companies, hedge funds, and trade forex brokers and investors. The forex market is considered to be the principal financial market in the world. The foreign exchange market verifies the relative values of dissimilar currencies. It works through financial institutions, and it controls on a number of levels.
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of State Bank of Mysore
- Annual Report 2010 of Albaraka Islamic Bank of Pakistan
- Internship Report on Foreign Exchange Service of Prime Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2014 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Tata Motors
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Havells India Limited