Foreign Exchange Option is a derivative financial instrument that gives the right but not the obligation to exchange money denominated in one currency into another currency at a pre-agreed exchange rate on a specified date. It is the deepest, largest and most liquid market for options of any kind. The global market for exchange-traded currency options was notionally valued by the Bank for International Settlements at $158.3 trillion in 2005.
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Credit Approval Process of Premier Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of Vedanta Limited
- Report on Non Banking Financial Activities of IDLC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Habib Metropolitan Bank