Prime purpose of this article is to explain Foreign Exchange transaction system followed By Standard Bank Limited. Here briefly explain to understand the overall procedure of export and to familiarize with the issues in international trade also understanding and identifying the functions of Foreign Trade in this bank. Other objectives are over viewing and analysis of the performance of International Trade and foreign exchange and acquaint with the Techniques, Laws, Principles, documents and precedence, adapted in financing the export and import business. Finally broadly discuss on Foreign Remittance and Foreign Exchange risk related study.
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Andhra Bank
- Auditor’s Report 2009 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Khulna Power Company Limited
- Deposit Products and Services of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of PSIT Infrastructure and Services Limited
- Annual Report 2010 and financial statements of IPDC Finance Limited