Prime purpose of this article is to explain Foreign Exchange transaction system followed By Standard Bank Limited. Here briefly explain to understand the overall procedure of export and to familiarize with the issues in international trade also understanding and identifying the functions of Foreign Trade in this bank. Other objectives are over viewing and analysis of the performance of International Trade and foreign exchange and acquaint with the Techniques, Laws, Principles, documents and precedence, adapted in financing the export and import business. Finally broadly discuss on Foreign Remittance and Foreign Exchange risk related study.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
- Report On Uttara Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Credit Management in Shahjalal Islami Bank
- SME Financing By BRAC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited