Functions Of Leasing Companies:
The functions of a lease business include lease financing, short-term financing, house building financing, and merchant banking and corporate financing. In this last group of functions, the leasing business in Bangladesh moved away from regular leasing activities and is now involved in stock-market related activities such as issue management, underwriting, trust management, private placement, portfolio management, and mutual fund operation. Broad capital market operations of the lease financing institutions include bridge financing, corporate counseling, mergers and acquisition, capital restructuring, financial engineering, and lease syndication. Prominent among the sectors of the economy that now receive lease financing services are textiles, apparels and accessories, transport, construction and engineering, paper and printing, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, chemicals, agro-based industries, telecommunications, and leather and leather products.
1. Lease Financing,
2. Short-term Financing,
3. House building financing,
4. Merchant Banking
5. Corporate Financing.
6. Issue Management
8. Trust Management.
9. Private Placement
10. Portfolio Management.
11. Mutual Fund Operation.
13. Corporate Counseling
14. Mergers and Acquisition,
15. Capital Restructuring,
16. Financial Engineering,
17. Lease Syndication.
- Annual Report 2008 of Lafarge Surma Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Asahi India Glass Limited
- Financial Performance Evolution of Yellow by Beximco
- Foreign Trade Activities in Bank Asia Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Havells India Limited